How to Delete Western Union Account:- Western Union is an Online and in-Person Money Exchange and Transfer Service that provide a safe and secure platform to transfer money to your loved ones. The online website provides an option to
- create or edit account information,
- add money into your account,
- check current exchange rates, and send and receive money from your family or friends worldwide.
Recently, we received some requests from some of our website readers that they would like to delete their account. After a careful Research, we discovered that some of the Users are no more using the website to do money exchange which is the reasons they want to delete their Account.
There are many reasons people take the decision to remove their Account, but if the major reason is due to email spamming, we recommend that you click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of their newsletter and unsubscribe.
About The Company
Western Union company was founded by Ezra Cornell, Hiram Sibley, Jeptha Wade, Samuel L. Selden in 1851, and currently, it is one of the best Online and in-Person money exchange services that have reached over 200+ Countries. As per the source, more than 12 million users accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete Western Union Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from the Western Union website which are through website and by sending Email to them.
Delete your Account through Website Form
- Browse the URL in Quotes “https://wucare.westernunion.com/care/s/consumer-privacy?language=en_US”.
- You will be taken to Customer Support page where you have to fill up a form.
- Type your first name, last name, phone number, WU Number and Email Address.
- On the Brieft Description Textbox type that you want to delete your account and state your honest reason. Submit the form and wait for 30 days for any kind of response.
Delete your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the application.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY WESTERN UNION ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account. For Example, type your profile name, registered mobile phone, my WU number, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for 30 days for any kind of response.
For more information on How to Delete Western Union Account then stay updated to this website.