How to Delete Upward Account:- Upward is an Online Employment Portal that lets its registered users to search and apply for jobs posted by various employers. The online website provides options for Users to
- create or edit account information,
- browse through the list of job offers,
- get detailed information related to the job offer and
- apply for the job of your choice.
Recently, we received some requests from some of our website readers that they would like to delete their account. After a careful Research, we discovered that some of the Users are no more using the website to search and apply for jobs which is the reasons they want to delete their Account.
There are many reasons people take the decision to remove their Account, but if the major reason is due to email spamming, we recommend that you click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of their newsletter and unsubscribe.
First A Little Bit About Company
In 2001, Brian Hom and Zubin Nagarvala founded the Upward Website. It is one of the best online employment portals that can be accessed worldwide and more than 1 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete Upward Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Upward website which is by Sending Email to them.
- Open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address dataprivacy@Upward.net
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY UPWARD ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account. For Instance, type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 60 days to get any kind of response.
For more information on How to Delete Upward Account then stay updated to this website.