How to Delete Unacademy Account:- Unacademy is an Online Learning Platform that lets its registered users to prepare for competition as well as school exams. The online portal provides options for users to:
- create or edit account information,
- browse through the list of courses and instructors offered the same course,
- receive detailed information related to the course and
- join the live class and learn directly from the instructors.
Recently, we received some requests from some of our website readers that they would like to delete their Unacademy account. After a careful Research, we discovered that some of the Users are no more using their website to ….. which is the reasons they want to delete their Account.
There are many reasons people take the decision to remove their Account, but if the major reason is due to email spamming, we recommend that you click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of their newsletter and unsubscribe.
In 2015, Gaurav Munjal, Hemesh Singh, Bhavya Anand, and Debangan Sarkar founded Unacademy Website. It is one of the best online learning platforms that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more tfounded by Roman Sainihan 18 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete Unacademy Account
There is only one way to delete your account from the Unacademy website which is by Sending Email
- Firstly, Go to your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY UNACADEMY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account, Here is a sample: type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Then, Send your email and wait for at least 60 days to get any kind of response.
Finally, for more information on to How to Close your Accounts on other platforms, stay updated to this website.