How to Delete StockTwits Account:- StockTwits is an Online Social Media Application for Investors that lets its registered users to gain or share knowledge on stocks, cryptos, futures, and forex. The online portal providess options for its users to:
- create or edit account information,
- browse or search stock or cryptos of your choice,
- get views on what other investors are thinking right now and
- share your own thoughts about the asset’s future.
Recently, we received some requests from some of our website readers that they would like to delete their account. After a careful Research, we discovered that some of the Users are no more using their website to get Assets recommendations which is the reasons they want to delete their Account.
There are many reasons people take the decision to remove their Account, but if the major reason is due to email spamming, we recommend that you click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of their newsletter and unsubscribe.
StockTwits website was founded by Howard Lindzon and Soren Macbeth in 2008 and currently, it is one of the best online social investors platforms that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 31 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete StockTwits Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the StockTwits website which is given
Delete your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY STOCKTWITS ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account. Use this sample: type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 60 days to get any kind of response.
For more information on How to Delete StockTwits Account then stay updated to this website.