How to Delete SpareRoom Account:- SpareRoom is an Online Property Sharing Portal that lets its registered users to rent an apartment or house on sharing basis. The online portal provides Users with the options to:
- create or edit account information,
- browse through the list of properties,
- receive detailed information related to the property and
- contact the advertiser by calling or text messages.
Recently, we received some requests from our website readers that they would like to remove their account from the SpareRoom Portal. Through our Research, we discovered that some of the former users have purchased their own house which is why they would like to remove their account with the SpareRoom Company.
If your are taking this decision solely because of email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam. You can also unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. If your reasons are other than that, then, I will show you step-by-step methods to remove your SpareRoom account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Rupert Hunt Founded SpareRoom in 2004. Currently, SpareRoom is the best online platforms for sharing homes that can be accessed worldwide. More than 7.7 million users are accessing the portal on a monthly basis.
How To Delete SpareRoom Account
Presently, the only way to delete your account from the SpareRoom website is by sending email to them throught their company email. Follow these steps below.
- Find the email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address DPO@spareroom.co.uk
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY SPAREROOM ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here, type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 30 days to get any kind of response.
For more information on How to Delete SpareRoom Account then stay updated to this website.