How to Delete Redbubble Account:- Redbubble is an Online Marketplace that lets its registered users to purchase print-on-demand products. The online website provides options for Users to
- create or edit account information,
- browse through the list of products,
- Receive detailed information related to the product and
- purchase the product using various payment methods.
Recently, we received some requests from some of our website readers that they would like to delete their Redbbuble account. After a careful Research, we discovered that some of the Users are no more using their website to purchase Print-on-demand Products which is the reasons they want to delete their Account.
There are many reasons people take the decision to remove their Account, but if the major reason is due to email spamming, we recommend that you click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of their newsletter and unsubscribe.
In 2006, Martin Hosking, Peter Styles, and Paul Vanzella founded Redbubble Website. It is one of the best online print-on-demand marketplaces that can be accessed worldwide. More than 28 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete Redbubble Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Redbubble website which is by Sending them Email.
- Firstly, go to your email account that is registered with the website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY REDBUBBLE ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account. For instance, type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 60 days to get any kind of response.
For more information on How to Delete Redbubble Account then stay updated to this website.