How to Delete ProctorU Account:- If you want to delete your Account, you are in the right place. We will help you with the needed knowledge and steps to do that. ProctorU is an Online Procatring Portal that offers universities and colleges an anti-cheat program that ensures the integrity of the online examination. The online application provides an option to create or edit account information, browse your courses in proctoru, go through the simple setup to take the examination online, and take the exam online.
Recently, we received some requests from some of our website readers that they would like to delete their account. After a careful Research, we discovered that some of the Users are no more using the website which is the reasons they want to delete their Account.
There are many reasons people take the decision to remove their Account, but if the major reason is due to email spamming, we recommend that you click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of their newsletter and unsubscribe.
About The Company
ProctorU Website was founded by Jarrod Morgan in 2008, and currently, it is one of the best Online Procatring Portal that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 1.77 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete ProctorU Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the ProctorU application which is given below:-
Delete your Account through Website
- Browse the web portal “https://support.proctoru.com/hc/en-us/requests/new” and fill out the request form.
- On please choose your service below select TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE.
- Enter your registered email address and on Subject type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- In Important Details Textbox type your honest reasons regarding deleting your account.
- On Customer Status select if you are Test Taker or Exam Facilitator and then click on the button SUBMIT. Wait for at least 7 days for the company to respond to your mail
For more information on How to Delete ProctorU Account then stay updated to this website.