How to Delete Patreon Account:- Patreon is an Online Subscription based Platform that lets its registered users to post content on their membership page. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, browse or search content creators, get detailed information related to the creator and join the membership level of your choice to unlock the content.
Recently, we received some requests from some of our website readers that they would like to delete their account in Patreon Portal. After a careful Research, we discovered that some of the Users are no more using their the Patreon portal to watch content which is the reasons they want to delete their Account.
There are many reasons people take the decision to remove their Account, but if the major reason is due to email spamming, we recommend that you click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of their newsletter and unsubscribe.
Patreon portal was founded by Jack Conte and Sam Yam in 2013 and currently, it is one of the best online membership platforms for content creators that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 82 million users are accessing the website every month.
How To Delete Patreon Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Patreon portal which is through their Website. Follow these steps below:
- Browse the following URL “https://privacy.patreon.com/”.
- On the bottom right side of the page click on the button TAKE CONTROL.
- Once you’ve clicked on Take Control button a pop-up window will appear. On that window click on the bottom right button ERASE.
- Now log-in to your account and click on the ALLOW button.
- Now a window will appear asking for your confirmation to delete account. Click on the CONFIRM REQUEST. This process will take upto 30 days to permanently delete your account.
For more information on How to Remove your Account from other Portal, then stay updated to this website.