How to Delete OnlyFans Account:- If you want to delete your OnlyFans Account, you are in the right place. We will help you with the needed knowledge and steps to do that. OnlyFans is an Online Content Subscription Portal that provides a platform where creators post content, gains fan following, and earn money. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, post or view creators content, browse profiles of other creators and subscribe to the creators you’ve liked the most.
Recently, we received some requests from some of our website readers that they would like to delete their account. After a careful Research, we discovered that some of the Users are no more using the website to which is the reasons they want to delete their Account.
There are many reasons people take the decision to remove their Account, but if the major reason is due to email spamming, we recommend that you click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of their newsletter and unsubscribe.
First A Little Bit About Company
OnlyFans portal was founded by Erika Heidewald in 2016 and currently, it is one of the best online content subscription portals that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 178 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete OnlyFans Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from the OnlyFans website which is given below:-.
Delete your Account through Website
- Browse the URL in Quotes “https://onlyfans.com/my/settings/advanced” and sign-in to your account in case if you haven’t.
- Once you’ve signed in to your account you will be redirected to the advanced settings page. Now locate and click on the option DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Fill up the Captcha and Confirm that you want to delete your account.
Delete your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the application.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address support@OnlyFans.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ONLYFANS ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account. Then, type your first name, last name, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 48 hours for any kind of response.
For more information on How to Delete OnlyFans Account then stay updated to this website.