How to Delete Luno Account:- Luno is an Online Cryptocurrency Trading Platform that lets its registered users to buy, sell, or trade bitcoin and other digital currencies. The online app provides options for users to
- create or edit account information,
- browse through the list of cryptocurrencies, buy or sell digital currency of your choice and
- exchange the owned digital currency into 40+ countries’ official currencies.
Recently, we received some requests from some of our website readers that they would like to delete their account. We discovered that some of the Users are no more using the Luno App to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies. This is one the reasons they want to delete their Account.
Furthermore, there are many reasons people take the decision to close their Account, however, if the major reason is due to email spamming, we recommend that you click the unsubscribe botton on the bottom of their newsletter and unsubscribe.
In 2014, Marcus Swanepoel, Timothy Stranex, Francois Paul, and Carel van Wyk founded the Luna Portal. It is one of the best online cryptocurrency trade and exchange platforms that can be accessed worldwide, consequently there more than 6 million users are registered with the app.
How To Delete Luno Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Luno portal. It is by a Sending Form to them. Follow these steps
- Browse the URL “https://www.luno.com/help/en/tickets/new?category_id=17”.
- Scroll down to Send Us Message Section and type your registered email address.
- In Subject make sure the text should be entered like this “I would like to close my account”.
- In Description Box, type your honest reason regarding deleting your account and click on the SEND button. Now wait for the reply from the company support team. However, it will take up to 72 hours for the company to respond but may take up to 7 days maximum.
Finally, for more information on How to Delete Luno Account then stay updated to this website.