How to Delete Jumia Account:- If you want to delete your Jumia Account, you are in the right place. We will help you with the needed knowledge and steps to do that. Jumia is an Online ECommerce Portal that offers almost all kinds of products to its consumers. The online website provides an option to:
- create or edit account information,
- browse or search products of your choice,
- receive detailed information related to the products, and
- purchase the product using various payment methods.
Recently, we received some requests from some of our website readers that they would like to delete their account. After a careful Research, we discovered that some of the Users are no more using the website to buy products which is the reasons they want to delete their Account.
There are many reasons people take the decision to remove their Account, but if the major reason is due to email spamming, we recommend that you click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of their newsletter and unsubscribe.
Jumia portal was founded by Sacha Poignonnec, Raphael Kofi Afaedor, and Tunde Kehinde in 2012 and currently, it is one of the best eCommerce Portals in Africa that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 9 million users are accessing the website on a monthly basis.
How To Delete Jumia Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Jumia website which is by Sending Email to them. Follow this step to do so:
- Open your email account that is registered with the application.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address complianceAlert@Jumia.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY JUMIA ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account. For Instance, type your first name, last name, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for at least 48 hours for any kind of response.
For more information on How to Close Jumia Account then stay updated to this website.