How To Delete Clipchamp Account.
If you want to delete your Account, you are in the right place. We will help you with the needed knowledge and steps to do that.
Recently, we received some requests from some of our website readers that they would like to delete their account. After a careful Research, we discovered that some of the Users are no more using the website which is the reasons they want to delete their Account.
There are many reasons people take the decision to remove their Account, but if the major reason is due to email spamming, we recommend that you click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of their newsletter and unsubscribe.
our aim is to guide you on how to cancel, delete, deactivate or permanently terminate your online account.
Follow the simple instructions below:
How To Delete Clipchamp Account
1. Ensure, you’re logged into the correct account in case you have more than one in place.
2. Log in, then go to https://app.clipchamp.com/account/general
3. Make sure you’re in the account that you’d like to deactivate by checking the email address that is getting shown. This is in case you registered more than one.
4. Click on Deactivate Account at the bottom of the page.
5. Check your email inbox and copy the code from the message we sent (check your Spam folder if the message doesn’t appear after a minute or two).
5. After pasting the code into the field there is a brief check, if it’s correct then you’ll see this new button appear:
6. Click on Deactivate Account to complete the process of closing your account.
Deactivating Your account will;
- Log you out of the current session.
- Deactivate your Clipchamp account connected to this email address.
- Remove this email address from receiving Clipchamp emails.
- Stop any paid subscriptions that might be associated with this account.
- Delete any cloud-synced media files if you had this feature enabled in editing projects.
- Delete any shared videos/watch pages if you had this enabled for editing projects.