How To Delete Brainly Account.
our aim is to guide you on how to delete, cancel, deactivate or permanently terminate your online account.
If your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, we recommend that you either mark the mail as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received
If your reasons are other than that, follow the simple instructions below:
How To Delete Brainly Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Browse through the Website URL ” https://brainly.com” and Login to your Account.
2. In the dashboard page click on the PROFILE icon given at the top right side of the page.
3. In the drop-down menu click on EDIT PROFILE.
4. In the Edit Profile page click on the tab PREFERENCE.
5. In the bottom right side of the Preference section, you will see a faded grey button “I Want To Delete My Account”.
6. Click on that button and follow the step by step instructions to delete your account.
Credential Stuffing | Basic Reason To Delete An Online Account Which You Are No Longer Using
The more accounts you have, the more chance that someone will expose your data online. Data breaches happen every day and this information is used to attack account holders particularly people who reuse passwords using a technique called Credential Stuffing.
Credential stuffing is a type of cyberattack where stolen account credentials typically consisting of lists of usernames and/or email addresses and the corresponding passwords (often from a data breach) are used to gain unauthorized access to user accounts through large-scale automated login requests directed against a web application.